Friday 21 November 2014

go kill yourself sunday!

10 reasons to kill yourself on Sundays
1.       Dead boring!!
So, you just got up extremely late and with a tired face full of marks caused by you body pressing to hard on the uneven surface of your bed or pillow and after completing all the essential grooming tasks like brushing your grossed out teeth to combing out the dread locks I mean tanglead hair and bathing your smelly body. Ah! But after that when you wald down the stairs looking like 99.9% germ free person in the world you realise that there is nothing more to do on a typical Sunday and you are there like -_- (blank). Honestly this happens with me everytime I wake up to another boring Sunday.

2.           Expectation v/s reality
Everytime I make plans to groom myself using those really attracting tips found on finterest by scrolling through the pins all the time and then I make a perfect imaginary plan of working things out on time . like waking up at 9 , getting ready till 10,studying for hours till I drop dead and on Monday I be like “     3x +272830193-8392746573647697927493783686  - (k9786376272668468648468264864846846)X 877tr4443566778900         omg! That’s damn easy!!!!!” then painting and completing my old paintings and undone stuff  and blah blah blah...... but what actually happens is......
11:30 –just woke up
1:00-still feeling sleepy, haven’t brushed yet
2:00p.m.- mum yelling, going to bathe but first let me text my friends #textingaddiction
3:00 p.m. –just sat on the dining table and the food makes me want to puke. Can you hand me a bucket please?
4:00 p.m. –text, text,text, tv,tv, tv, phone,phone,phone,laptop,laptop,laptop, selfie ,selfie,selfie
5:00p.m. – ah! Nothing to do... half of the time wasted already maybe I’ll work up my schedule for the next Sunday!
6-7:00p.m. –ugggh!!!! I am bored. Let me click some selfies
8:00p.m. – talking to friends
            Omg! Yo saw that girl! She’s so fat! Omg her hair looked so weird today(giggles). Yeah....
9:00p.m. – dinner’s ready!
10-1:00a.m.- now let’s sleep. (yawns, mouth big enough to swallow the whole town)

Yes, so this is what actually happens to me evrytime I wake up to another Sunday!!!! Maybe I should just quit making schedules.

3.       Here comes Sunday’s bff!
Is it me or does everyone else also seem to think more about Monday on a Sunday? Sometimes all I do on a Sunday is think about Monday. Like what I am going to wear or what am I suppose to do etc. Feels like we should rename this day to let-us-think-about-Monday-day  or  prequel to Monday day. It’s sometimes like a short trailer before the blockbuster but mostly it’s an unexpected piece of boring cinema. Evrytime I try to get over the point 1. In my list I automatically do this point. How do I keep myself busy to stop being busy thinking about Monday!  And yet again after every type of trial I end up on point no. 2 . if you too do the same then comment about the things you do on a very specially planned Monday! And whatever part of it actually happened.

4.       Nighty night honey!
All day I am busy on the damn t.v. and after hours of scanning through the programme guide in the menu I finally found some shows kind of worth watching. Atleast better than those shows in which they are like ------

Max: earlier I used to love you sara but now I love Emily

Emily: what? You told me you loved sara!

Max: oh no! What do I do now!

Sara: pick any one of us.

Max: no,I can’t! I love you both!

Emily: yes, so you can have us both!

*and they lived happily ever after . had 30 kids and 45 grandchildren and lived for 104 years but unfortunately they died out of a severe attack of jaundice and malaria and typhoid all at the same time but got reborn after eating a special vitamin. The end*

Well, that was some really realistic piece of work!!! Hats off to such vivid imagination! But you know I’d rather just watch the really nice music awards which will telecast at 9:00p.m. but I just had a heart attack! The show goes on till 1 in the night! Omg! What do I do! I can’t see that show then . guess I’d have to miss miley cyrus’s another wild performance. L let’s see what else have we got on the t.v. .
Guess what happened next?
Yeah all the good shows end somewhere around midnight which is not possible for me to stay awake till that time and get each and every glimpse of the controversies as much as I can. Just have to finish my popcorn faster then.
The basic problem with a Sunday is that the next day is a Monday. Monday is a working day and Sunday is a relaxing one so , according to my study I must request god to add another day for the hangover of Sunday. If that would happen then I’d be able to watch all my shows. Thank you.

5.       Namaste aunti ji
You all must be wondering what actually the above line means? It is a kind of greeting to any elderly lady in the house. Except your mom. The basic problem of Sunday is not only my soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy schedule but also relatives. Some offering to visit my home and some inviting me to theirs. See, today let me clear this out that  even though aunt and uncle you offer me like a 100 pounds I won’t step into that house of yours. I know it’s rude but I just don’t feel like killing myself to death in suh a brutal way and hope you don’t want to get yourself killed either. If you want to visit my mom please do come and meet her, hug her or even let me pack her so you can even take her with you but don’t tell my mum to drag me along just to sit their on your couch while you all chitter-chatter. I have no interest in knowing the latest grocery wages. Seriously. Sundays aren’t that bad but let’s not visit our dearly family members on that day .
6.       Test tomorrow.....
I’ve noticed this that whenever I finally decide to have a full fun day I always end up having tests the very next day. I guess that’s enough to explain all my sadness. Oh tests I curse you!

7.       Let us go shopping for ..........
Someone shoot me with a gun if my mother wants me to go shopping for her neice’s mother’s grandfather’s father’s uncle’s aunt’s daughter with only her waist size. One thing is that it’s for that unknown girl who I don’t even know is am alien or kangaroo or 1% human. She has a waist size 5 times larger than me and you want me to try on clothe’s that’d fit her! Are you going to buy 5 dresses to match her size ?
And please for god’s sake don’y dare ask me what she likes because I have not mastered the art of knowing people’s choices without them even knowing. Now that I have come here with you mom I just want to ask when am I getting a dress? You see till now we have bought one for everyone
Mom: shutup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: oh... ok. Maybe I’ll just master the art of knowing people without knowing them but you just calm down.

I wish I hadn’t gone to any family function ever so that I would have never met this unknown girl and never been invited to her birthday so never have got here to buy her a dress.

8.       Too lazy to shower, too lazy to get up.......................................
Probably too lazy and lethargic on Sundays to even write what I actually mean about it because all I want to do right now is lay on a feather like bed.

9.       I am crazy , I am crazy, must be stupid if you think that I can be normal again...
I just couldn’t think of anything else because as I recalled all my past Sundays one thing was sure that I act strange, annoying and arrogant everyday but on Sunday I am mad. Just mad.
Stranger: hi!
Me: hoooolllllllleleeee holeleeelelelel
*walks away*

Yep, I am crazy and I know it!

10. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, we are somehow to the end of these ten reasons and I think that I just ran out of ideas and so, I just want you to pick up the nearest object and bang yourself with it and then slap yourself  because another reason to kill yourself is to stop reading my blog. As on Sundays I mostly don’t write. I know you all love me ! but sorry Sundays are fun days and so, once a week you can survive without me. Can’t you? Well....................... I’m so done that I want to bang my face on the laptop screen and after me finishing, so will you.


Bbye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment