Thursday 27 November 2014

doctor,doctor!

So today I am going to tell you the funniest story ever! Like ever! When I heard it I rolled onto the floor and laughed till my stomach started hurting. I was like HAHAHAHA.... so, if you’re wondering what was actually that made me laugh so hard then let me tell you about it. As my beloved father told me this incidence I was already sure of the fact that I will be rolling on the floor afterwards. In case you don’t know about my dad’s humour then let me tell you that he opens his mouth rarely for a joke, in fact he doesn’t even remembers jokes but he’s kind of an on-the-spot comedian and believe me the type of silly jokes he cracks about weird situations is just too hilarious.
This time it was just so out of this world.
I was quietly lying on the bed with my mom, I was irritating her when all of a sudden my dad joined me and started her miserable story about a patient. Early this morning while he was in his cabin a patient knocked on his door. She was a lady and by her attire she didn’t seemed well to do. If someone knocks at your door what do you do? Well I just roll out like a ninja and secretly look through the keyhole but as seen by the point of view of a normal person the man would simply get up and enquire and so did he do. He got up and asked the lady, “yes,” the lady waited and asked about the fees that my father would charge. My father got so excited about the thought of having a patient because they are so rare in this season that he got up and went near the door and in stupidity told her to first let him examine and then tell the charges. To this she insisted that she’d first like to know the fees in a very stubborn way. My father agreed and again asked what problems she was facing but again the lady asked the fees so, to her reply my dad consoled her that the fees will be taken as minimum as they can . After this I thought that the lady will be satisfied but this stupid and stubborn lady again asked that how much my father can deduct from the original fees. God! Why are there such people on earth? If I were there I would have done two things either bang y head onto the wall and yell, “why god, why!” or take the patient’s head and bang it on the wall and yell, “why Gog! Why!” being a kind doctor he told her that the original fees was 200 rupees and note that it actually isn’t but he’d give her a special and exclusive discount of 100 rupees . After hours of her inquiry my innocent little father asked her to at least tell what the problem was!!!!!!!!!!!  And after hearing the reply I wasn’t able to laugh anymore. Like suddenly I went all poker faces -_- . Ppppppppoker facepppoker face, ppppoker face ppppppoker face, can’t read my, can’t read my, nobody can read my Poker Face.
The irony of the situation was that the lady who spent all her energy and time about asking the ‘FEES’ wasn’t actually the patient! She wasn’t even going to get examined!
The reason why I have lost faith in people.
Now comes the absolutely funny part! Finally when the lady agreed my father rushed towards the counter as if he was flash and told the assistant to take THE GODDAMN FEES!!!!!!!!!!! Before this huge step that he had taken was another huge reason. As per his experience such patients just come and go. They leave without even paying the money.

Such incidents make me want to leave this planet. It’s only because of such cases that I’d never become doctor and never advice one to become one! Comment about your visit to the doctor. What type of a character were you?

No comments:

Post a Comment