Thursday 20 November 2014

excuse me miss

So, recently was the day of the devil! Never herd of any such day? Yeah me neither but let me just say again that on Friday it was teacher’s day! See I said that right now . didn’t i?
Till all my pre school years every teacher seemed like a kidnapper. I used to hate to go to school. And my parents never understood this . well neither did the teachers but I remember being dragged to school in a car almost one or two Hour late and fight to get rid of my mother’s hold and I wished that the car stopped or something but that never happened and eventually I was forced top attend school.the teachers there seated me like it was some kind of a trap or so and asked me questions which seemed like they were going to kill me and were asking my last wishes. I was just 3 and I am lucky enough that I have some same friends till now. Honestly many of them left but one is still there .  I clearly remember the blue benches which reminds me of the blues I had in the school. 3 people sitting together and I was squeezed to death in the middle. On my left used to sit a boy who used to think looked like lord ganesha . let us not judge a book by it’s cover but I think hat boy had some serious pee-time-issues. I was infact given the charge to ask him every fifteen to twenty minutes if he feels like using the washroom like he can’t . clearly I hated pre school.
My primary years were quite nice . infact better than the last ones . when I was in first grade I was sent to the best school in town. The school had facilities and whatsoever we may call. Teachers were nice and for the first time I actually felt good about it.it was a new vibe of freshness and everything an what can I say? I mean what more do I want? Throughout my primary years teachers were awesome and incredible! They were a little tight on the discipline but I was like a really nice and obedient girl so that didn’t mattered . but now. After I stepped into the secondary school. Things have changed. My teachers are like monsters. They torture on such short things one might not even remember! They’d dig out something from the past and keep it in front of you nagging you everyday.
The style of scolding has also changed a lot! Earlier teachers used to go directly TO THE POINT  but now they just go round and round and round they’ll scream for everything but not for what you did just now. I am so freaked out right now with my teachers that I will surely kill them if I can take a knife or something to the school. The thing is that we are kids and infact teenagers as they say so my advice to the teacher s that if you are teaching us why don’t you just implement it on yourself first? Maybe a law should be passed upon this that no interfaring of the teacher.


Recently the prime minister of india Mr. Narendra Modi . the way he posed himself as an efficient leader made me want to question why isn’t he a teacher? He was genuine and friendly like it should be . perfect as I may say. His step to guide the children on the country which look up to him as an idol is what has deeply touched me. I believe that whatever he said in a span of two or three hours will affect children for a lifetime. He expressed simple things and his opinions about we, the future citizens of the country. No matter what kind of a devil we are handed to but actually the devil is an angel or maybe we are just the devil? I accept that children are meant to be free but on the other hand I am thankful to every teacher who has ever taught me or helped me or scolded me but I am deeply in their debt and I believe everyone is. We must pay the debt and set ourselves free and surely teacher’s day is one of the best opportunities that lies. After all it’s my teacher only who has made me capable to be so deep and relevant and praise her!

No comments:

Post a Comment