Wednesday 26 November 2014

BOO!

Today my question to everyone is that what people have in mind when they create horror movies. It’s like planning a secret revenge for the whole world. I simply don’t understand the concept of people trying to entertain themselves by scaring the shit out of them. Ok, ok! I do that too. Yep too often but today I thought about it and was amazed when I found out how stupid I am and to make me feel better let me rephrase this sentence that how stupid we are. Mostly such movies are watched according to me at places where there is lack of excitement. Believe me; I’ve had all the things to prove it. Let me tell you an incident which took place sometime about the 7th of November. I and my friends were up for a night stay at my bestie’s home where we were dying out of boredom. Suddenly sleeping seemed like a much better option than staying awake. As if boredom had encompassed the whole room. I was not at all in the favour of sleeping as we had two beds and I was supposed to share it with the long haired friend. If you get what I am trying to say than check your mouth again, maybe there are strands of hair inside it ;) . Moving back to the point all of a sudden we got a brilliant idea of watching The Conjuring after which I suppose we all will be conjured. At first the whole room lit lamps of hope and delight as if they’d be able to pass the next few hours before sleep very calmly but it all went down into the drain mainly because my friend’s ipad was in her mom’s room and the other because at the thought of the movie and given the summary of it by another friend my cutest friend (who often visits the bathroom) got terrified and wasn’t able to go and pee! Well, the same happened with me and this made me realise what a pussy cat I was. Shame on me. I just got scared by the summary of a scary movie. That whole night before sleeping the entire visualisation of the film ran of continuous replay in my head and in the dark of the night I felt that I should kill myself but eventually I dozed off.
I shouldn’t be saying this but I love watching such movies although I just equally hate the scary part at night when everything seems related to the spooky scenes of the film in every way. So, when I watched The Conjuring at my home I observed my recent reactions which showed anxiousness and excitement. Probably why everyone watches such movies for. It’s all for the aderelaine.
Sometimes horror movies can make you want to pick up an ouja board and invite ghosts to your house and sometimes it can make you cover yourself with 10 blankets at night but my favourite one are the movies which make you laugh at the way horror scenes are directed. For example:
A long time back I was watching a scary show on the TV with my father. He is the only in our family of three who is courageous enough to watch it alone by himself so, that time I decided to accompany him. I had huge hopes and dreams of the way that would be directed and I waited and waited halfway through and all I got was smoke and night scenes. Nothing else. To be honest I for the first time slept peacefully for once after watching any such thing but it seemed more like a comedy show though.   
What my observation till now is that every horror movie has a ghost which seeks revenge. Well it’s obvious that’s why they are earthbound. The spirits never talk directly and sought out the matter. No, never it’s against their pride. All they do is break things and scare people to make them feel that they are here. Why can’t just they leave a note? All the spookiest things happen to be only at night. That’s why the actors get dark circles. That’s a fixed time as per the law of the ghosts. Maybe they are twelve hours before us, right? No wonder they are nocturnal. The actor will always look and go in the direction the weird thing happened and if I’d be there at that moment I’d be like nope,nope,nope! Why don’t they just run away? That’d be pretty much easier than getting killed or arrested by a ghost. The actor is meant to go in the wrong direction. ALWAYS!! Why are they so brave? I can’t even sleep by myself! The ghost bewitches the main lead or any other person. They move into a manor house with a family of three and I am here walking out of the house for some privacy. Even though they know that something’s not right the members decide to continue sleeping in separate rooms and are completely fine by being alone in the house. Someone comes and senses the attention seeking ghost. Finally someone noticed them! And this person is none other than a ghost buster. Bad luck for you spirits. The ghost buster performs exorcism and other sorts of nonsense things and voila! The ghost is gone!

Thank you for reading! Comment your spooky incidents below!

No comments:

Post a Comment