Tuesday 17 March 2015

who shopped?

Once upon a time a very lonely, sad and poor girl went to meet the princess to show her, her skills at crotchet but halfway through she returned. The next day she again dressed up in a crotchet frock and halfway returned. The very next day she wore her crotchet top and halfway through she again returned. For the very next week she wore all her crotchet things and returned to her home. On seeing this god himself was puzzled to see such an idiotic creature who everyday wore something different and yet decided to return halfway. He was so puzzled because unlike every girl she had many clothes but still she felt insecure. So he went down in the most appealing way possible and showed his glory to the girl. The girl couldn’t believe her eyes at first because of the mesmerising scene but since god didn’t had enough time as he had to also pay his pizza boy who was standing at his door he had to make it quick so he skipped his three line introduction and lightning and echo sound effects and talked to the girl. He said, “oh my! What is it that stops you from meeting the princess everyday even though you have the finest skill and clothes in town?” The girl understood and said, “Dear lord! I never demanded for new clothes! And I hardly ever go shopping!” Hearing this the god again questioned her, “so, what is it that has been stopping you?” the girl curled up into a ball and started weeping she hardly could utter something in between her dropping  nose and loud cries still she managed to say , “it’s.... it’s... it’s....” . “Oh tell it you?” said the god taking out his chequebook for the girl to stop crying and buy some new clothes. He surely knew every girl’s problems and how to deal with it but the girl said, “oh dear god, you may know how to console a girl but you can never know her choices.” Hearing this god asked, “Why? How much do you need to buy yourself new cloths?” giggling the girl replied, “I might need money but not because I don’t have enough clothes but because I don’t have enough jewellery.” On hearing this god and the town went into a shock and never returned..... Tad dada!
Hello everyone! So, today I went shopping and this story was what exactly I felt at a certain time. Since my friends called off out outing I went out with my relatives and a dear friend out for a hunt! There are basically two types of girls
1.       The cheap shopper: now, these girls don’t give a damn on the price of whatever they are wearing. They don’t care if it’s from the thrift shop or a street hawker or a fancy mall. They are basically such extreme bargainers that they take it as a do or die. I don’t know how a girl next to me bargained something for half the price and I am still confused if the price he sold it to me for was correct or not. These girls have another anthem. “We don’t need any company tag, we don’t need any clarification. Just sell this at the price I want. Hey, shopkeepers! Give me the damn stole.” If you found it more as a statement then I must clarify you that read it again as the tune of another brick in the wall. Now, when these girls step on the street it’s like a war. Every shopkeeper knows that this is the bomb and she’s gonna bargain him to death or even after death. (insert spooky music) I mean they completely don’t care if they are caught wearing a thrift shop top. They have like everything in their closet and hardly any of that is branded
2.       The rich daddy: now, to be honest everything works in this world through money so don’t save your values for a value exchange sale because that’s not happening. It’s more like give me money and I’ll give you freaking good things. All every girl wants is a millionaire boyfriend, daddy or husband. So if you rich but really ugly and you hate to admit it but you still have a girlfriend then please take your eyes off this post right now or it could cause some serious damage to your heart. The other type of readers who don’t understand such deep shit keep reading and the thing you have a girlfriend if your money. No girl ever said she wouldn’t date a rich lad. How can someone be so cruel? Who couldn’t have said that? (insert weeping noises)
All these pretty girls at the bar or the pub are the product of expensive makeup, jewellery, manicure, hairdo, dress, shoes and so much more. If you spot any girl like this make sure you become a good friend of her because no one knows what type of trouble his daddy might get you out of. These girls don’t give a damn about expenses. Their whole one month expense it my year’s. I’m glad you know that I am poor. (That was sarcastic) they are like walking into a store whose range starts with $0829736 and they are the main reason why brands are getting so expensive. If people would stop going to such stores, wouldn’t they have to decrease their prices? All in short: because they are rich and they know it.


And then there’s me..... Although I am happy that I have so much but you know girls! Enough is never enough! Comment your shopping desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment