Monday 16 March 2015

because kill me is a short phrase

Finally my exams are over! And I am feeling as if hell broke. yet my life! it's been almost like a month or two since this sudden gorilla type development took place inside me. everywhere I go, everything I do all I hear is "beta padh lo" or in English as they say "son, study" I can't even explain it to you people how far my parents have gone. I mean they aren't even concerned about anything but studies. Insert typical Asian parents here. all year it's been like demi lovato's I don't care and in exams it's like greenday's 21 guns. I literally am more shocked of my syllabus than my notebook. I mean what on earth could a 200 paged notebook teach me? (note the work in it is done by bloody sweat and ink) that's why we must also study 2 books with 302862356337 pages and not only that but you also get to learn 2973653930136 references with it and then my teacher asks me why I couldn't score well throughout the year. so, after exams I just asked my teacher from where the hell did "what did I do " come from the chapter (note that the chapter has no regard to the real, practical world) and I was made open my textbook in which out of 30286235633 pages she points out to the 22nd line of the 3rd paragraph of the 2886539775 page and then I’m suppose to be lectured about not studying well. 
I just don't understand the concept why in a maths exam a teacher refuses to even tell the meaning of a freaking typical English word which has no reference with the question. it's like my hands go invisible in the examination room and then my invigilator asks why I didn't ask her this question. because probably girl I raised my hand up like a 1098 times and you ignored me 1099 times. note the one time she was looking outside the window. 
if I wrote an essay about why casuals should be allowed in school rather than my second option why they should not be that's why I get 1 mark  less because the essay I wrote which almost covered my extra sheet simply wasn't enough to justify my thoughts and I chose the wrong one in a completely choice oriented question. thank you teacher for telling me via a mark less that I should take my mind off wearing or supporting casuals in a school. 
and then come the parents 
now, in such cases parents totally think their child is a jerk and all the teacher says is absolutely true. have you ever seen any parent disagree to all the crap that the teachers say?
No matter what all the teachers say there is always that one teacher, that ONE TEACHER who hates you and would kill even the soul out of you. They are like: student walking, YOU! YOU COME TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE
Me, says good morning she: HOW DO I TOLERATE YOUR NONSENSE AND ALL TYPE OF IDIOTISM!
Me, breathes       she: YOU ARE A COMPLETELY WORTHLESS PERSON.

These teachers have a problem with even the good things you do. All they want is to drag you to the office and unfortunately such teachers are mostly the head of their departments or at a very high post. I mean give yourself a break man!
And then there are teachers who help us beggars in the exam ... so I had his one extremely innocent and lovely sweetness overloaded teacher who came and answered a full question for me during the exam. I can’t tell you what faith in humanity arises in me when I see such teachers. She even complimented me on my face book photos. Oh, stop it you! (insert idiotically blushing face)

Well if we are over this conversation about types of teachers I must tell you about my one teacher who teaches me Sanskrit and is none other than a saint wearing a shirt and trouser with his two in one flip over jacket: p he is like teaching something and completely out of nowhere he starts giving irrelevant information about his religion. I mean how can somebody? In the middle of the class?
It’s not the only reason that I hate him but I just do because I am bad at Sanskrit: P lol. I can’t even say a proper sentence in Sanskrit and I don’t have any idea how I passed that subject for four years and I am still as if it’s my second day of the class. Not the first because I would have felt good about it. On the second day you come to know the truth behind your subject and how fucked you are in this semester.

To be honest parent teacher meetings are everyone’s worst nightmare. They just pop out of a sudden like popcorn and are swallowed instantly. in which we are the popcorn.
Well anyway! I hope you manage to pass this semester without getting swallowed by the teachers.
Comment and subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment