Monday 1 December 2014

Our big day

Let the birds chirp,
Let the squridlls hide.
Let the wind blow
But never the day passes by
Open the curtains and let the rays in
I wish if i could make them stop
So when the day begins
We both can jump and hop
And let people freeze,
Pause whatever they may be doing
Come closer to me, as this day is all about us.
Then hold my hand and shake the soul in me.

My dress,the white dress
And oh my veil!
I wish i could tear them and get near as i can be
And then you whisper isn't this a sinful crime to let your eyes stop from meeting mine?
I blush and run away
But wherever i go , i'm sure you will follow my way
Because through thick and thin we will be like a knot
Unseparatable like paper and an ink dot.

We step on stones running by the stream ,
Just like a horse run along the sea.
I go swiftly through the woods
Walking barefeet,
Smiling like an idiot
Into the trees

Is that you in a black suit,
All suited and dressed?
But all because of me you're again dirty and messed.
By my waist you grab me like a flower is being plucked
Help me someone with you my heart is stuck.

Did cupids just aimed another arrow?
Because of this smell of yours i forget evry sorrow.
Make me wink,make me smile,
Make me laugh and make me cry
But don't you dare to leave my side

And eyes met like sunburst flames
On the ground as we lay feeling insane
But let's not forget it's the big day
Breaking the silence i went away.
Taking a last glance before i locked the hands with my father
And smiling a last time before this pause gets over .
And taking with me a hundred memories ,
Hide that face that looks so sober,
i am left with memories that no one will ever believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment