Tuesday 2 December 2014

backbitching

people are people. they are untrustworthy and unreliable. admit it there has been at least one point in your life, one certain point when all your faith in humanity went inside a dustbin . in day to day life i often come across such circumstances but today i just want to light fire to the dustbin and burn the person who had betrayed me , with it. so much pain!!!!!!!!!! so, i'd just like to share another of my poems to express my thoughts. please don't think i am a mentally ill patient!



sorry is that what you speak?
when you're done to shout and scream?
sorry is that what you say?
after you hate and break?

and you try to scream and hide
after all the rules you abide
and then you try and make your way....
sorry is then what you say?

you betray you fight
i listen and i try
i try, to not to be rude
but oh your silly attitude
i smile and i forget
but i swear i won't do that again
because all i have done is regret

enough have i had
and i don't deserve that!
why should i wait for you?
when you are always leaving my side
why should i waste my tears ?
when you think that you're right!

love me or love me not
i don't think i care
anymore of what's going on with you
and don't meddle with my affairs.

2 comments:

  1. I am the Owner of Bollywood Glitz 24 :) very good blog Nandini

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you yousuf khan! keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete