Thursday 10 July 2014

inspire me

Sometimes i stare at a blank page with will inside me that any idea will come up. But eventually i have to start with a type of topic i find not worth enough to mess my head with.believe me or not but at times theres a sudden strong feeling inside of me that makes me type all this and my fingers just have this feeling to hug the keyboard but then after a 10 minute journey to microsoft word all i get is a blank sheet to stare at. And at times the ideas that i have donot have words to describe them. All we need for ideas is something to inspire us which we call an inspiration but sadly you can’t expect a person to be all creative and inspired while living in a box. I really get inspired even when i see a dull pavement with stupid people walking on ity but i just dont when i am suppose to be living around four walls. When i was a bit smaller our techers used to waste our time by telling us that how important was physical excercise, honestly there was one and only illustrative example of it all. JUST ONE. Here’s how it went “ imagine if you were given all your electronics and everything you want but the deal was that you were suppose to stay inside a room. “ yea well i’d love to be in that room. Honestly that was i thought then but now i cant stand to see those same faces and things again and again. I just want a chance to get out, to escape . well not everyone agrees on my point of view but there are reasons behind it all. First of all i live in a house which is north faced. The problem is that , the season is chilling basically its the peak of winters and because of some reasons there is always very low light in my house . it’s like you are completely waking in the middle of the night when u close the door but when you open it you’ll see it’s afternoon or morning. It’s amazing how the house never recieves light and still a person like me shines soooo bright.
Even if you are lucky enough to hang out with friends somewhere you cannot type all that shit in an article. We all know what useless and stupid things we talk about but hey! We’re kids! YOLO .
Being only thirteen can or soon to be thirteen can be very interesting . i believe i am going to surely write about that someday but right now i am lacking inspiration. Recently i watched a barbie movie, yes i watched it . you might think i am a bit old for that but still all i did was dug the deepest to find an idea. The movie was somewhat based on fashion and startorial things. There was a nerdy girl who was also on an expedetion like me for inspiring herself for an idea . she roamed all around paris  if i am not wrong and got inspired by small things like a flower. You can say that it was easy but believe me if i were allowed to roam in my city like this then long gone were the bad days. With so much crime around it’s not safe anymore. I would have wrote about a 100 articles.
All i can say in the end is please inspire me .  

No comments:

Post a Comment