Thursday 10 July 2014

a joyful day at home

A  joyful day at home
When I was all alone
Mom daddy gone for a party,
when I had called
my friend Matty.
The best person I had liked
Because he can only survive,
by smelling the smell of my toes
can make a  ramp walk pose!
I picked up my mobile phone
and called at my friends homes!
A party was held so glad
did I felt for no mom to scold!
or granny to force for study
is for me no more.
But my friend brought bully’s ,
in my house and
 my servant was sent out ,
to buy soft-drinks.
and at the midnight sudden my eyes blinked
Then I remembered
My mom saying no more
Granny but to care for me a lot.
Who was to come at midnight ,
must should see switched off light.
In my house started a fight,
 I started to say goodbye!
but they didn’t want to go
 so destroyed many things at home.
Soon heard the door bell rang
and because of the midnight the clock sang,
Nanny shouted out the door
 don’t make me scold any more!
So the bully’s  hit me a lot,
 the nanny again forced.
I got hurt on my head,
 the blood flowed as sweat.
I cant bear the pain anymore
 now I need to;
open the door for sure.
The door opened, I shouted aloud
and fainted there with open mouth .
The doctor told not to get force
 until I discharged.
Then I told how!
 I opened the door at last
Mother scolded father
came holding a broken vase.
I was ashamed and promised to myself,
no more lies to anybody anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment