Tuesday 23 September 2014

forgive me

oh mother! oh my!
oh lord! i shall never ask you why!
i am off for battles and wars and tease
but i pray my lord that behind me you keep them in peace
peace for those who i love.
peace for the dear ones to me
peace for below and above.
peace to be free.
may i leave today but come again
hope i don’t lose as i have nothing much gained.
keep my will going, and let the rain fall
keep the sky full of stars for the little ones to count to sleep.
i wish they count for endless sheep’s , as stars will be counted till i come
because i will be far, far away protecting some.
this uniform i wore was a commitment to be made
that i shall return home but first play by my fate.
don’t know where someone will put me in my grave
but i will be happy that i died to make you safe.
don’t worry family, if the sad news arrives
because later or sooner we all shall reunite.
oh family! forgive me if you can! i wasn’t there for you!
i wasn’t there in the darkest times
neither was i there when it was fine.
and maybe i shall never be there.
as i am off for duty here,
but believe me! i think of all!
and i shall return by fall
but i ain’t doing any promises
as i have the sleeps of millions at my feet.
i am sorry if i don’t return but i wish to stay in your memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment