Tuesday 5 August 2014

ye, that old white lady

isn't it weird how we carve for change? well some of us don't but some selfish people like me obviously do.change is necessary but this made me realize that .........
we had an old white typically 1900s style car. it lasted with us nearly twelve or thirteen years and lately it was nearly in the grave. ready to die any minute . she had those scratches and bumps of what showed my mother's driving skills. those scars showed her experiences. that old woman would have traveled miles and miles. it was obvious that she was a hatchback model as in this age it must be difficult for her to stand straight. everyday i would look at her and fill myself with disgust. surely i didn't liked her. the way she had always embarrassed me. it was definite that we both didn't fancied each other. she has humiliated me in front of my friends but also the people who i don't even know! whenever we came across any speed breaker she'd make a loud noise enough to scare anyone. she was nothing but a waste for me and if one day she stopped working, i could never wish for more. when she used to drop me to my school. i used to hide my face and go away from her as far as possible . she was a total dishonor but soon my prayers were herd and on a very rainy sunday we welcomed our new steel color car. she was a fancy lady. type of a young girl . she was stylish . i obviously were to feel happy on the farewell of the old white car but actually i wasn't ! i was kind of sad. like i was going to miss her. really? was i that stupid? i was not suppose to miss someone like her! sadly i did. more than i thought . but the question still remained . for what was i missing her? i thought and thought and after hours here's what i concluded.
the car however was old but very strong and i think in a way i respected her. for being so adventurous and ambitious despite her condition(which got worst over time) she still preferred to walk around rather than sit all day. she was moody (quite like me!) which was interesting. sometimes she just wanted to relax and not go anywhere but if my mother didn't thought the same at that time. the poor old car would show tantrums . she was hot quite hot. she didn't even ran a mile but if you touch her front part you'll be burnt to death. so, isn't she suppose to be called hot? ;) mostly she took me to places and helped me through a lot. which actually makes me miss her but however i must say that her new owner wil be mutual towards my old feeling for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment