Wednesday 8 July 2015

a painting on the wall


we all are captivated by seeing beautiful pictures. we all at some point of our lives wanted to become an artist. everyone of us have dreamt about things and tried to picture it. there hasn't been a day in which i havn't doodled inside my old and boring textbook(believe me it becomes twice hard to control myself from doodling in notebooks) . if you come to visit my class then let me remind you that all those stupid and non sensible "n" shaped doodles that you find on your seat or desk are my creations. time passes by and all of us throw our passions inside the dustbin or we just forget it but i, to be lucky enough kept it with me and learnt drawing portraits. i may not be as good as others but i am trying. so, some of us, the doodlers like me who went out and achieved big became millionaire through their art. i sometimes wonder how drawing a line can make me a million.while i am still figuring it out some people are too busy adoring those lines. what actually goes through the artist's mind isn't even known to the artist himself until someone finally comes up to him to know the whole story. 
some paintings make us go "ouch!" while others make us go "aww" . keeping that in mind here's my poem "a paining on the wall" . hope you like it



A painting on the wall
With a deciduous tree,
Showing beauty of the fall
Says enough to me.
Depicting every part of it
Without a mic to speak,
All full of orange, 
With a hint of green., but
Seems like spring to me.

What is it? Just a plain Sheet.
Made up of paper and trees.
Printed with some colors
Attracting each.,
Wanting me to stay ,
Look at the beauty
Of every detail,
 I am unable to see
Just a tree with nothing To feel.
.                                                                     As the light closes
                                                                      I will have  to go ,
                                                               
but I will come Back in summer,
and in snow,
seeing the branches
And the leaves,
 will they grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment